17 May JCBC Night at the Gwinnett Braves
Remember the last time JCBC took over Coolray Field? Well…it’s time to do it again! Welcome to the 2017 edition of JCBC Night at Gwinnett Braves!
Come and join us for a night of fellowship and fun-filled festivities on Monday, June 19! Bring your family, grab a hot dog, sit back and watch some great baseball as the Gwinnett Braves take on the Charlotte Knights! First pitch is at 7:05 PM at Coolray Field – Home of the Gwinnett Braves. (2500 Buford Dr NE, Lawrenceville, GA 30043).
How much is it, you ask?
Only $5.00 a ticket!
What does your 5 bucks get you? Catch a glimpse of the evening’s festivities:
- Premium seating in sections 113 and 115. (The shady side!)
- The chance to hear some of your church friends sing the National Anthem pre-game.
- A chance for you (or your designee) to throw out the ceremonial first pitch!
- A chance for your child (or your designee) to be the “Play Ball Kid” on the Jumbo Tron. (age 5-12 is ideal)
- Chances to win Gwinnett Braves swag
- Chances for you (or your designee) to participate in one of several fun events during the game. (Think bat spin race – actual games TBD by the Braves)
- The SS class who purchases the most tickets will choose 5 classmates to join the MC in leading “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the 7th inning stretch.
- Get a group together and tailgate before the game. Parking lot opens at 4:00PM.
Your chances to win are proportional to ticket purchases. Buy tickets for your family of 5, for example, and your name goes in the hat 5 times. The names of prize winners will be drawn during worship service on Sunday, June 18th (Father’s Day.) YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN WORSHIP TO WIN. However, you do not have to participate in the prize drawings if you choose not to.
How do I purchase my ticket?!
Tickets are limited. While they last, there are two ways to purchase them:
- Click here to reserve your tickets electronically (please fill out form entirely). Pay and pick up your tickets the following Sunday after you’ve made your reservation at the ticket table located outside the sanctuary. NOTICE: YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR TICKETS THE SUNDAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING YOUR RESERVATION OR YOU WILL LOSE YOUR RESERVATION.
- Purchase tickets (or pay for reserved tickets) after worship at the ticket table located outside the sanctuary on May 21, 28 and June 4, 11, and 18 – or until sold out!
Sound fun? Let’s Go! Reserve your tickets right now!
NOTE: Those who purchase tickets AFTER Friday, June 16 will NOT be included in the prize giveaways.
Johns Creek Baptist Church