We were never intended to do life all alone, but rather in the love and company of God and each other.
Status: Part-time; internship; paid. Reports to: Youth Pastor Church Description: Johns Creek Baptist Church is part of the Cooperative Baptist Fellowship. We are a church that connects for community, forms for fruitfulness, and mobilizes for mission within a shared life of authentic worship. We are located in Metro-Atlanta and serve families in multiple zip codes around the Alpharetta and Johns Creek area. Position Description: We are seeking a part-time Youth Ministry Associate who is looking to gain experience and training in the area of Youth Ministry. This intern will support our Youth Ministry and Youth Pastor by providing assistance and structure to our programming (6th – 12th grade). Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Overseeing and assisting Sunday morning classes;
- Assisting the preparation of curriculum and supplies for teachers & volunteers;
- Communicating with volunteers and parents as needed;
- Assisting in social media posting and announcements;
- Assisting with Vacation Bible School, Summer Camp, Fall Retreat, and other retreats throughout the year;
- Assisting in the planning and facilitation of youth events;
- Upholding the policies and procedures of the church and Youth Ministry;
- Working with other interns and staff to provide creative, fruitful ministries and programs.