On the Thursday evening prior to Easter, we will gather for a worshipful time of reflection, remembrance and hope. We will consider the deeply moving events of that night in the life of our Lord and will experience the Lord’s Supper by way of intinction (dipping of the bread into the cup). As we consider the great weightiness of our Lord’s decision to empty his life out on our behalf and take the cup set before him, we too will have the opportunity to drink deeply and trust fully, in great anticipation of the resurrection that is coming.
- Bob Denney on Eucharisteo
- Joyce Dietz on Sims Lake Park Trail Preview
- MidWeek Update - July 6, 2022 - Johns Creek Baptist Church on Last Week’s Sermon
- Elizabeth B ABRAMS on Obituary for Dr. Bill Self
- Retired Pastor Mance Mapp, Jr. Calvary Baptist Church of Atlanta ,Georgia on Obituary for Dr. Bill Self