Members of Johns Creek Baptist Church,
Names included on the ballot are those church members who are eligible according to JCBC’s bylaws, have been nominated by church membership, and have confirmed their willingness to serve if elected. Other members were nominated but have indicated that they are unable to serve at this time.
Please be in prayer for our election process and those who are listed on the ballot. Our prayer is that God will lead us, both individually and as a church family, as we elect servant leaders to serve during this exciting time at JCBC.
The following are guidelines that you should consider as you vote:
- Vote for those individuals you know to be willing and dedicated to serving. You may vote for as many individuals as you wish, but not to exceed 20 names. Please do not feel that you must vote for 20 individuals. However, be prayerful in your selections to include those who you know to have a servant’s heart.
- If you know of other individuals who may be eligible according to the Johns Creek Baptist Church bylaws, you may submit their name via a write-in vote on your ballot.
- Each person in your home who is a member of Johns Creek Baptist Church may submit a ballot.
- Additional ballots will be placed near the collection boxes in locations around the church.
- Completed ballots must be returned by Sunday, October 4, 2015. All ballots will be counted following the 11:00 a.m. worship service.
Should you have questions concerning the ballot or the voting process, please feel free to contact me at email@example.com.
In His Service
Kevin T. Tolbert
Deacon Chair 2015
Johns Creek Baptist Church