It’s one thing to simply go to a hockey game with your family.
It’s another thing to take over the arena.
Join us for JCBC Night at Atlanta Gladiators on Friday, January 15 as we do just that! Game time is 7:35 at Infinite Energy Arena (formerly known as Gwinnett Arena) – Home of the Atlanta Gladiators!
And…oh yeah…the first 300 tickets are available for only $5.00 per ticket. (All other tickets will be made available at the negotiated discount price of $10.00 each – still a substantial savings.)
What do you get for your 5 bucks?
• Premium Seating in Section 101
• The chance to hear some of your church friends sing God Bless America during the game.
• One of you (or your designee) will have the once in a lifetime chance to participate in the ceremonial Puck Drop. (Think “first pitch”…only for hockey.)
• One of you will win an official, team-signed Gladiators jersey.
• One family will win a pre-game, behind the scenes tour.
• A chance to be one of 3 teams (1 parent, one child ages 5-12) to compete in the “Dress Like A Gladiator” on-ice relay during the 1st intermission. (Winners may choose a designee of course)
• Five of you will have a chance to compete in the “Chuck-A-Puck” toss during the 2nd intermission for the chance to win a $500 Kroger gift card.
• Free parking – Tailgating available for the hard core fans!
• Of course, most of all, you get to spend an evening with a bunch of your friends at Infinite Energy Arena!
When will the names of prize winners be drawn?
The names of prize winners will be drawn during Worship Service on Sunday, January 10th.
YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN WORSHIP TO WIN.
Do I have to participate in the prize drawings? What if I just want to purchase a ticket to the game?
You do not have to participate in the prize drawings. When you purchase your ticket, you will have the chance to “opt out” of the contests. You may certainly just purchase a ticket and enjoy all the hijinks!
How do I purchase a ticket?
Tickets are limited. While they last, there are three ways to purchase them. (NOTE: Our students participating in D-Now are already planning to go to the game. You DO NOT need to purchase a ticket for them. Kep’s got it covered!)
1. Click here to reserve your tickets right now! All of the information must be provided. NOTICE: You must pay for your tickets the Sunday immediately following your reservation. Un-purchased tickets will be released back in to the pool. For example, if you reserve tickets electronically on Wednesday, December 9th, you must pay for them (or lose your reservation!) by Sunday, December 13th.
2. Purchase tickets (or pay for reserved tickets) after worship at the ticket table located outside the sanctuary on December 13, 20, 27, and January 3rd.
3. Tickets will be available at JCBC throughout the week during normal working hours. Just stop by and ask for Paige Edwards or David White.
Sound fun? Let’s Go!
Johns Creek Baptist Church