It’s one thing to simply go to a baseball game with your family.
It’s another thing to take over the entire ballpark.
Join us for JCBC Night at Gwinnett Braves on Monday, June 22 as we do just that! Game time is 6:30 PM at Coolray Field – Home of the Gwinnett Braves. (2500 Buford Dr NE, Lawrenceville, GA 30043)
And get this…the price is only $5.00 per ticket!
What do you get for your 5 bucks?
- Premium seating in sections 104 and 106.
- The chance to hear some of your church friends sing the National Anthem pre-game.
- A chance for you (or your designee) to throw out the ceremonial first pitch!
- A chance for you (or your designee) to sumo wrestle Michael McCullar on field!
- Two of you (or your designees) will have the chance to participate in a “bat spin race” on field!
- Two of you (or your designees) will have the chance to participate in a “dance off” on field!
- The SS class who purchases the most tickets will choose 5 classmates to join the MC in leading “Take Me Out to the Ballgame” during the 7th inning stretch.
- Get a group together and tailgate before the game. Parking lot opens at 4:00PM.
- Who knows what kind of antics we’ll see on the Jumbo Tron!
When will the names of prize winners be drawn?
The names of prize winners will be drawn during the Worship Service on Sunday, June 21st (Father’s Day.) YOU MUST BE PRESENT IN WORSHIP TO WIN.
Do I have to participate in the prize drawings? What if I just want to purchase a ticket to the game?
You do not have to participate in the prize drawings. When you purchase your ticket, you will have the chance to “opt out” of the contests. You may certainly just purchase a ticket and enjoy all of the hijinks!
How do I purchase a ticket?
Tickets are limited. While they last, there are three ways to purchase them:
- Click here to reserve your tickets right now! All of the information must be provided. NOTICE: YOU MUST PAY FOR YOUR TICKETS THE SUNDAY IMMEDIATELY FOLLOWING YOUR RESERVATION. UN-PURCHASED TICKETS WILL BE RELEASED BACK IN TO THE POOL. For example, if you reserve your tickets electronically on Tuesday, May 26th, you must pay for them (or lose your reservation!) by Sunday May 31st.
- Purchase tickets (or pay for reserved tickets) after worship at the ticket table located outside the sanctuary on May 24 or 31, and June 7, 14, and 21.
- Tickets will be available at the main reception desk at JCBC throughout the week during normal working hours. Just stop by!
Sound fun? Let’s Go! Reserve your tickets right now!
NOTE: Those who purchase tickets AFTER Friday, June 19 will NOT be included in the prize giveaways.
Johns Creek Baptist Church